AquaBeam 600 Ultima Marine White Single Strip (Unpackaged)
MSRP: Not For Retail Sale (Log in for Wholesale Pricing)
Model No. 2704-US
PGS Item #10-862-02704 (C)
**IMPORTANT: Unpackaged products are only for use on installations and/or in-shop retrofits.
When ordering unpacked lights, don’t forget to order a controller or power supply – PSUs and power cords are sold separately.
High light output and suitable for all marine aquaria. The ocean white lamps help simulate a whiter light, while the reef blue LEDS help bring out the best blues of your tank. Creates natural shimmer effect. Low energy consumption and low carbon footprint.
- Featuring the latest and brightest generation of Cree® ML-E Ocean White (x6) and Cree® ML-E Reef Blue (x2) PowerLEDs, specially selected for AquaRay products.
- Wide-angle beam for maximum light spread (120° angle)
- Gives natural shimmer effect (unlike fluorescent lighting)
- Rugged ABS, aluminum and acrylic housing sealed and waterproof to IP67
- Cool running with no noisy fans and minimal heat transfer to the aquarium water, reducing the need for expensive cooling systems and making it suitable for installation in aquarium hoods.
- Low DC voltage power supply – easy and safe to use in all conditions
- Low power consumption (Max 12w) and low running costs
- Dimmable with optional AquaRay Controllers sold separately
- No bulb replacements - Average lamp life 10 yrs (50,000 hours)
- Environmentally friendly – long life, very low carbon footprint and NO MERCURY
- Designed and manufactured by Tropical Marine Center in the UK
- Unrivaled 5 year guarantee*
Included in the box:
- 18" x 2" LED Aquarium Lighting Strip
Options Sold Separately:
- Wide range of AquaRay Mounting Options available using the Modular Mounting System
- Fully controllable with AquaRay Controllers
* 2 year guarantee on PSU and 5 year guarantee on lamp unit if unit is registered with TMC. If not registered, a statutory 2 year guarantee applies on both lamp unit and PSU (proof of purchase required).