28G Nano Cube CF-Quad Intermediate Aquarium Kit
MSRP: $389.98 (Log in for Wholesale Pricing)
Model No. MT-603-LED
PGS Item #10-800-00029
Enhance the Nano Cube experience with energy-efficient LED aquarium lighting. JBJ 28g Nano Cube LED Intermediate employs brilliant, high-intensity LEDs (light emitting diodes) for functional light that supports the growth of photosynthetic organisms. Cool-running LEDs reduce operating costs and unwanted heat transfer while delivering PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation) levels that accommodate mid to low light corals!
Individual power cords for 14K daylight and 456nm Nite-Vu moonlights allow 24 hour aquarium illumination you can control. High-intensity LED system delivers the beautiful shimmering of metal halides and the broad coverage of T-5 lighting for advanced aquarium illumination. Eco-friendly LED lighting with an impressive 50,000 hour lifespan means greater savings for you by lowering operating cost and virtually eliminating the cost of annual bulb/lamp replacement.
Loaded with hobby-friendly features, the 28g Nano Cube LED Intermediate is a smart choice for new or experienced reef aquarists.
- Glass aquarium with rounded corners lets you enjoy seamless panoramic views.
- Two 266 gph Accela powerheads with directional flow nozzles controlled by the Ocean Pulse Duo alternating wavemaker.
- Redesigned Ocean Pulse Duo wavemaker lets you create turbulent currents for a more natural reef environment. Newly incorporated memory chip ensures flawless performance even after a power failure.
- Built-in filtration system employs an innovative 3-stage filter media basket. Includes a mechanical sponge, activated carbon and biological ceramic rings.
- For the experienced reef-keeper, the transparent compartmentalized Filter Media Basket can be used as an in-tank refugium for a natural approach to reef keeping. Simply add macro-algae such as chaetomorpha in lieu of the mechanical sponge and biological ceramic rings.
- Cooling fans automatically turn on/off with the main lighting system. Efficient aluminum heat sink quickly dissipates heat while built-in thermal protector automatically shuts of the lighting system in the event the fans fail.
Tank Volume: 28 gallons
Dimension: 18" x 22" x 22" high
Lighting Type: Light Emitting Diodes
Cooling Fans: (2) 3000 rpm
Pump Flow Rate: 532 gph-(2) x 266 gph Accela Pumps
Glass Thickness: 6mm
|Light Cycle||LED Wattage||Color||Current||Hours|
|Daylight||25 x 1W||14K||350mA||50,000|
|Moon||4 x 0.5W||456nm||60mA||50,000|
Give your Nano Cube aquarium a commanding presence in office or home with the Nano Cube Cabinet Stand, sold separately. At 32" high, the Nano Cube Cabinet Stand optimizes aquarium viewing and accessibility for routine maintenance.