AquaBeam 1500 Coral Colour Plus Tile
MSRP: $267.99 (Log in for Wholesale Pricing)
Model No. 2917-US
PGS Item #10-862-01917R
Optimized spectrum to enhance coral coloration and growth. Perfect display light for your reef aquarium. NUV diodes for improved coral health and fluorescence. Red LED for photosynthesis and improved color rendition. Blues and NUV on separate channel for moonlight.
- Featuring new Nature Perfect™ blue color LEDs using the latest and brightest generation of Cree® XT-E and Osram Oslan® PowerLEDs, specially selected for AquaRay products.
- (2x) 10,000K high output Ocean White XT-E LED, (2x) "Fiji Blue" XT-E LEDS (deep blue), (4x) Nature Perfect full spectrum Blue LED emitters, (2x) Semi NUV emitters, and (1x) Cree Red Emitter
- Wide-angle beam for maximum light spread
- Gives natural shimmer effect (unlike fluorescent lighting)
- Rugged ABS, aluminum and acrylic housing sealed and waterproof to IP67
- Cool running with no noisy fans and minimal heat transfer to the aquarium water, reducing the need for expensive cooling systems and making it suitable for installation in aquarium hoods.
- Low DC voltage power supply – easy and safe to use in all conditions
- Low power consumption (Max 12w) and low running costs
- Dimmable with optional AquaRay Controllers sold separately
- No bulb replacements - Average lamp life 10 yrs (50,000 hours)
- Environmentally friendly – long life, very low carbon footprint and NO MERCURY
- Designed and manufactured by Tropical Marine Center in the UK
- Unrivaled 5 year guarantee*
Included in the box:
- 8" x 8" LED Aquarium Lighting Tile
- Owner’s Manual
- PSU (Power Supply Unit) with USB connections and power cord
- Hood mounts with hardware
Options Sold Separately:
- Wide range of AquaRay Mounting Options available using the Modular Mounting System
- Fully controllable with AquaRay Controllers
* 2 year guarantee on PSU and 5 year guarantee on lamp unit if unit is registered with TMC. If not registered, a statutory 2 year guarantee applies on both lamp unit and PSU (proof of purchase required).