AquaBeam 1500 Ultima NP Ocean Blue Tile
MSRP: $249.99 (Log in for Wholesale Pricing)
Model No. 1915-US
PGS Item #10-862-01915R
Perfect for soft and large polyp corals and fish only systems. Separate Nature Perfect™ blue channel for more realistic twilight and moonlight modes, enhancing the fluorescence of your corals. Compatible with all aquarium types including NANO tanks. Low cost of ownership and environmentally friendly. Waterproof and passively cooled, with no noisy fans.
- Featuring new Nature Perfect™ blue color LEDs using the latest and brightest generation of Cree® XT-E and Osram Oslan® PowerLEDs, specially selected for AquaRay products.
- Wide-angle beam for maximum light spread
- Gives natural shimmer effect (unlike fluorescent lighting)
- Rugged ABS, aluminum and acrylic housing sealed and waterproof to IP67
- Cool running with no noisy fans and minimal heat transfer to the aquarium water, reducing the need for expensive cooling systems and making it suitable for installation in aquarium hoods.
- Low DC voltage power supply – easy and safe to use in all conditions
- Low power consumption (Max 12w) and low running costs
- Dimmable with optional AquaRay Controllers sold separately
- No bulb replacements - Average lamp life 10 yrs (50,000 hours)
- Environmentally friendly – long life, very low carbon footprint and NO MERCURY
- Designed and manufactured by Tropical Marine Center in the UK
- Unrivaled 5 year guarantee*
Included in the box:
- 8" x 8" LED Aquarium Lighting Tile
- Owner’s Manual
- PSU (Power Supply Unit) with USB connections and power cord
- Hood mounts with hardware
Options Sold Separately:
- Wide range of AquaRay Mounting Options available using the Modular Mounting System
- Fully controllable with AquaRay Controllers
* 2 year guarantee on PSU and 5 year guarantee on lamp unit if unit is registered with TMC. If not registered, a statutory 2 year guarantee applies on both lamp unit and PSU (proof of purchase required).