AquaHabitats Mini-LED 400 Tile (Unpackaged)
MSRP: Not For Retail Sale (Log in for Wholesale Pricing)
Model No. AQRMINI400
PGS Item #10-862-01860 (C)
**IMPORTANT: Unpackaged products are only for use on installations and/or in-shop retrofits.
When ordering unpacked lights, don’t forget to order a controller or power supply – PSUs and power cords are sold separately.
Perfect for Nano aquariums of less than 15 gallons, but also suitable for larger set ups. Suitable for freshwater and marine aquariums as well as planted tanks.
- Uses Osram Oslan SSL high power LEDs with a color temperature of 6500K to replicate daylight conditions.
- Gives natural shimmer effect (unlike fluorescent lighting).
- Rugged ABS, aluminum and acrylic housing sealed and waterproof to IP67.
- Low DC voltage power supply – easy and safe to use in all conditions.
- Low power consumption (Max 12w) and low running costs.
- Dimmable with optional AquaRay Controllers sold separately.
- Low carbon footprint and no mercury.
- No bulb replacements - Average lamp life 10 yrs (50,000 hours).
- Designed and manufactured by Tropical Marine Center in the UK.
- Unrivaled 5 year guarantee*.
Included in the box:
- LED Aquarium Lighting Tile.
Options Sold Separately:
- Wide range of AquaRay Mounting Options available using the Modular Mounting System.
- Fully controllable with AquaRay Controllers.
* 2 year guarantee on PSU and 5 year guarantee on lamp unit if unit is registered with TMC. If not registered, a statutory 2 year guarantee applies on both lamp unit and PSU (proof of purchase required).