GroBeam 1500 Ultima Tile Natural Daylight (Unpackaged)
MSRP: Not For Retail Sale (Log in for Wholesale Pricing)
Model No. 1911-US
PGS Item #10-862-01911 (C)
**IMPORTANT: Unpackaged products are only for use on installations and/or in-shop retrofits.
When ordering unpacked lights, don’t forget to order a controller or power supply – PSUs and power cords are sold separately.
Perfect for planted tanks, tropical aquariums and specialist indoor plants. Emits over 2000 lumens, for full illumination of the freshwater biotope.
- Uses high quality Cree® XB-D PowerLEDs specified at 6500K.
- Wide-angle beam for maximum and even light distribution.
- Gives natural shimmer effect (unlike fluorescent lighting).
- Rugged ABS, aluminum and acrylic housing sealed and waterproof to IP67.
- Cool running with no noisy fans and minimal heat transfer to the aquarium water, reducing the need for expensive cooling systems and making it suitable for installation in aquarium hoods.
- Low DC voltage power supply – easy and safe to use in all conditions.
- Low power consumption (Max 12w) and low running costs.
- Dimmable with optional AquaRay Controllers sold separately.
- No bulb replacements - Average lamp life 10 yrs (50,000 hours).
- Environmentally friendly – long life, very low carbon footprint and NO MERCURY.
- Designed and manufactured by Tropical Marine Center in the UK.
- Unrivaled 5 year guarantee*.
Included in the box:
- 8 x 8in LED Aquarium Lighting Tile.
Options Sold Separately:
- Wide range of AquaRay Mounting Options available using the Modular Mounting System.
- Fully controllable with AquaRay Controllers.
* 2 year guarantee on PSU and 5 year guarantee on lamp unit if unit is registered with TMC. If not registered, a statutory 2 year guarantee applies on both lamp unit and PSU (proof of purchase required).