GroBeam 600 Ultima Natural Daylight (Twin) Strips
MSRP: $208.99 (Log in for Wholesale Pricing)
Model No. 2710-US
PGS Item #10-862-02710R
Perfect for planted tanks and tropical aquariums. Natural Daylight - 6500K white PowerLED. Creates natural shimmer effect. Low energy consumption and low carbon footprint.
- Featuring the latest and brightest generation of Cree® XP-D Natural Daylight PowerLEDs, specially selected for AquaRay products.
- 120° beam angle beam for light distribution.
- Gives natural shimmer effect (unlike fluorescent lighting).
- Rugged ABS, aluminum and acrylic housing sealed and waterproof to IP67.
- Cool running with no noisy fans and minimal heat transfer to the aquarium water, reducing the need for expensive cooling systems and making it suitable for installation in aquarium hoods.
- Low DC voltage power supply – easy and safe to use in all conditions.
- Low power consumption (Max 12w) and low running costs.
- Dimmable with optional AquaRay Controllers sold separately.
- No bulb replacements - Average lamp life 10 yrs (50,000 hours).
- Environmentally friendly – long life, very low carbon footprint and NO MERCURY.
- Designed and manufactured by Tropical Marine Center in the UK.
- Unrivaled 5 year guarantee*.
Included in the box:
- 2x LED Aquarium Lighting Strips
- Owner’s Manual
- PSU (Power Supply Unit) with USB connections and power cord
- Hood mounts with hardware
Options Sold Separately:
- Wide range of AquaRay Mounting Options available using the Modular Mounting System.
- Fully controllable with AquaRay Controllers.
* 2 year guarantee on PSU and 5 year guarantee on lamp unit if unit is registered with TMC. If not registered, a statutory 2 year guarantee applies on both lamp unit and PSU (proof of purchase required).