Reaction PRO-35 Canister Filter 250G
MSRP: $195.99 (Log in for Wholesale Pricing)
Model No. PRO-35
PGS Item #10-800-00141
The JBJ PRO-35 PROFESSIONAL Reaction 4-Stage Canister Filter & UV Sterilizer utilizes mechanical, biological filtration, and a 3 Watt UV sterilizer for a balanced aquarium. This NEW version of the Reaction 4-Stage Canister Filter has two improvements. There is an energy efficient 24V DC pump with push button flow control. DC pumps are very energy efficient, and if you are using the filter with a smaller tank you may not want to run the pump at full speed—which will save more on electricity costs. This NEW Reaction Filter also features a push button siphon. No need to pump air out of the filter to get it going.
Water enters the canister via the intake strainer and is guided to the bottom of the filter and through the white filter floss to trap particulate matter. The water then reaches the ceramic balls that offer a tremendous amount of surface area internally and externally to grow beneficial aerobic bacteria that break down harmful ammonia and nitrite to nitrate. Then it passes through the activated carbon and blue mechanical sponge. All filtered water then passes through the powerful UV-C lamp for pathogen and green water elimination.
JBJ PRO-35 Reaction Features:
- GPH: 80 TO 425. With the variable speed DC pump you can set your pump to move the volume of water appropriate to your aquarium.
- Tank Rating: Up to 145 gallons
- 3 Watt UV Sterilizer
- Filter Height: 18.31"; Diameter: 9.45" x 9.45"
- Includes hose and all plumbing parts
- Integrated push button priming
- Quick-disconnect shut-off valve
- High Capacity Media Storage
- Comes with filter media (filter floss, mechanical sponge, activated carbon & ceramic balls.